Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tired, Oh So Tired

Today, I am just exhausted. I am not really sure why. I slept well last night but this afternoon, I have kinda crashed. Sadly, my busy day was not the reason why I am so exhausted.

This morning, I headed over to physical therapy and dropped off a huge bowl of fruit and a thank you card. I know that if it were not for them, I would not be as far along in my progress. I certainly would not have been released this soon from therapy without their help! And running...I think it is unlikely that I would be able to do that yet! They were so sweet! I got hugs from both Amy and Christy and Daniel congratulated me on my return! I promised to stop back by and visit but hopefully not to return as a patient! And I promised to report back to them in October after my half-marathon!

Then, I headed into work. I was there for a very long time on Sunday, so today was a short day for me. I was in and out within an hour! I got to enjoy a nice lunch with my hubby!

Then I came home and looked at the Fit Test for Insanity. I did some of it but not anything I will record at this point. To be honest, I think I may have to wait to attempt the Fit Test for a few more weeks so I don't reinjure the hip. All of the moves were very difficult and hard on my hip, so I opted to play it safe. I think for the next couple of weeks, I will focus on the workout's abs and cardio portions. I knew when I ordered this that I would have to mold it to fit what I can do right now, but that Fit Test was not something that I could alter to work with my hip! Hopefully, I didn't overdo it today! I am a little sore right now and just kinda tired.

So, my plan for tonight is eat some dinner and then be brain-dead until bedtime :) And bedtime will be sooner rather than later! Tomorrow is training day with Tye and I suspect he might make me jog again. Even if he doesn't I know he is going to wear me out, so I need a good night's sleep to prepare for that!

That's about all that my brain can put into words for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment