Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm So Excited...

...and I just can't hide it :) LOL!! Tomorrow, my friend, Laura, who was my matron of honor 9 1/2 years ago is going to be coming in to town for a visit! I have not seen her since my wedding but we have kept in touch over the years. She is bringing her 3 beautiful daughters with her. I cannot wait to meet them! Annagrace, Madalyn and Layla are so beautiful! Jason and I are so looking forward to having them here!! We are going to have a blast!! I'm sure we will have lots of pictures to share of all the fun stuff we'll end up doing :)

Speaking of having a blast, I had so much fun yesterday spending the day on the lake celebrating my friend, Jess, and her husband's birthday! It was awesome!! Lots of time floating in the lake. Lots of time talking and laughing!! It was so much fun hanging out and spending time with everyone!

And Cathy and I enjoyed our Girls' Night Out on Friday. We went shopping but ended up not really buying alot! It was one of those nights where we didn't really see a lot that we had to have. We did enjoy hanging out while the guys were doing their thing!

Well, I am headed to bed shortly...I have a few errands to get done tomorrow before Laura and the girls get here :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! We are excited too! Annagrace keeps saying, "I think tomorrow is going to be a fun day!". They keep talking about the museum and the zoo. We can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete