Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reflections

Have you ever had a dream/desire that has been with you so long that you wonder whether it's truly what you want? Lately, I have been re-examining my dreams and desires and I have really been questioning some of these that have been lifelong dreams. I wonder whether the re-examination is being led by God or outside forces. I am not saying that I am changing dreams or even giving up, but mostly that I am not really clear whether the dreams I have had are the ones that God wants to fulfill for me. I feel like I need to open my mind and especially my heart to other possiblilities, even if that possibility means that it's time to give that dream up.

No worries...I am not giving specifics right now because I am not really sure where or how I am being led. And honestly, I am physically and mentally exhausted right now. I am so tired and just feel pulled in so many directions. My mind and my heart are just overwhelmed. All of these questions could be a result of just being tired. So, if you think about it, please pray for me. I know what I have always wanted but I am not certain that it is the life that God has planned for me and I certainly want to be open to what He has in store for me. Above all else, I want to be in His will for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment