Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me :)

So, Monday was my birthday. Those who know me well know exactly how old I turned. For those who don't know me that well, my birthday cake had candles for my age and they read "25". LOL :) Anyways, it was a pretty great birthday this year.


I woke up to many, many Facebook birthday greetings, phone calls and text messages from friends and family. Jason treated me to a great breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It was delicous :) Then I chilled at the house for awhile and got myself ready to go pick Chuck up for the celebrations that night. I drove out to Chuck's parents and picked him up. We were supposed to meet Jason for lunch but got a later start than we intended. So, Jason had to grab lunch without us so he could get back to work. Chuck and I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. It was so yummy (as usual!!!)


After lunch we headed back to my house and hung out. I had to be at the mall to see my Clinique consultant, Charity. She promised to do my makeup for dinner that night. So, I enjoyed having my makeup done and she did an amazing job. She is such a perfectionist but my makeup looked amazing!!


We headed out to dinner at Outback. I was blessed to have my dear friends with me to celebrate. Cathy and Robert, Jess and Josh, Meghan, Chuck, Jason and I celebrated with delicious dinners. Then, my birthday cake was a New York style cheesecake with cherry topping. I made it on Sunday because I could not find exactly what I was looking for at any of the local bakeries. It was so good. Wow...I cannot even recall eating a more delicious cheesecake and I am not saying that because I made it. It was perfect and looked pretty perfect too!! The cheesecake didn't crack at all :) It was so good that I had to send all the leftovers out of the house!!!


I enjoyed my birthday dinner. I ended up the day with several episodes of True Blood. It was a pretty awesome day and I really had a blast!! All in all, I felt pretty special and it was great :)


Here's a pic of me with all my friends after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment