Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anxiety, Insanity and Busyness!!!

I am really anxious about my 2 month check-up tomorrow. I want the surgeon to be pleased. I want him to say he can't believe that I am as far along as I am. I want him to say that I can start doing more than I have been and that my cardio can finally have some intensity. I want him to say that I can start doing whole body workouts at the gym again. You could say that I sure do want a whole lot from what will likely be about 10-15 minutes of a visit with the surgeon!

But I am truly ready (mentally) to be back in the game. It's been a little more than two months since I have been able to workout the way I want to. I really want to have a little more intensity back in my workouts and my cardio so that I can pick up where I left off in my training. I want to get back in the weight loss game. I am not at goal yet and I really want to get back to work. In preparation for getting back in the game, I went a little insane :) I ordered the Insanity Workout. I am really excited to try it out when it gets here!! I will likely have to modify some of the moves for now but I cannot wait to see how it works out! It will be great to intersperse those workouts with the ones I am doing with Tye. I told him about it today and he thinks it's a good plan because it works with the same principles he is using. (I am certain I will be blogging more about it once it gets here and I get started with it!)

The next few days are going to be busy. Tomorrow after my surgeon's appointment, I will be enjoying lunch with my dear, sweet friend Betsy, getting a good cardio workout in and following the day up with a 1 1/2 hour massage! Friday is Jason's 35th birthday!! I will be heading into physical therapy first thing in the morning and then he will have a few surprises :) We are also going to finally get a chance to have lunch with Tye...his schedule is always so crazy that it is hard to get a moment in with him. It will be nice to spend some time with him away from the gym. And Saturday night, we have invited some friends over for a cookout. So, it will be a super busy weekend...I think my plan is to get some rest on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment